Archive for the ‘Inspiration’ Category
5 Inspirational Bible Quotes to Live By
- “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” – Philippians 4:13
- “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.” – Proverbs 3:5-6
- “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” – John 3:16
- “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.” – Deuteronomy 31:6
- “Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” – Matthew 6:34
5 Inspirational Quotes By Famous People
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.” – Winston Churchill
- “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
- “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Nelson Mandela
First I would thank God, then I’ll tell someone else about it. Tonight I saw a Super Bowl commercial that lets us know that “JESUS LOVES THOSE WE HATE.” That’s amazing good news to hear at that time. Jesus loves so we should love too.
Patience Of Days
Don’t dwell on the things of your past that you could not change.
For God has said in his word that your latter days will be greater.
A New Year
A new year, (2023) will take you into new confidence in God and in yourself, new power for loving, new laughter, new thoughts (renewing your mind), and new routines (to get you unstuck from things that’s draining you, to do something different that will restore you), and a new peace above all understanding. I hope for all these things for you as well as for myself.
Happy New Year!
A Heart True To Christmas
A heart that’s true to Christmas is full of cheer, warmth and love. This is a heart that values the spirit of giving and sharing. It’s a heart that feels the same way about the true meaning of Christmas as Santa Claus does – a time to celebrate with family, friends and loved ones. It’s a heart that’s thankful for the chance to gather together with people who share your love for Jesus Christ. And it’s a heart that longs for true joy, peace and hope in this world. A true heart for Christmas knows that these things can only be found in God’s kingdom – not in this world. Yours truly, today we celebrate Christmas – the day when God sends His Son as a gift to all who place their trust in Him. As Christians, we believe that Jesus was born into this world as a baby, was brought up by Mary and Joseph in Nazareth, grew up to become known as the “Prince of Peace” and finally died on the cross on Calvary so that we could have eternal life with Him in Heaven. We celebrate not just because it Jesus’ birthday or because we expect presents from Santa Claus or because it’s a great time for parties. We celebrate because Jesus became flesh.
Christmas is a time of great celebration and joy for all. It’s also a time when the world comes together to give thanks for the blessings bestowed upon us by the birth of Christ. The true heart of Christmas involves people coming together to share their blessings with one another, from food and drink to gifts and love. It’s about celebrating the beauty of life and drawing strength from one another in the face of tragedy. So whether you’re a Christian or not, let this season be an opportunity to celebrate all that we have to be thankful for, whether it’s food on your table or someone to love. And most importantly: Love is the heart of Christmas.
Christmas is a time of year when families come together, and we all want to see each other happy. But some people find it hard to let go of their concerns about money, or not being able to afford a Christmas gifts.. When we have these worries, it can make us feel stressed out, and it can make us less likely to be in a good mood. If you’re worried about money this Christmas, you don’t have to worry about being able to afford a Christmas tree. You can get a tree that’s small enough for your apartment, or you can get one that’s artificial (although some people think fake trees look better than real ones). No matter what you do, just remember that Christmas is about spending time with loved ones and having fun!
on May 20, 2023