Posts tagged ‘love’
5 Inspirational Bible Quotes to Live By
- “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” – Philippians 4:13
- “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.” – Proverbs 3:5-6
- “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” – John 3:16
- “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.” – Deuteronomy 31:6
- “Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.” – Matthew 6:34
The Peoples Choice
The People, always criticized by the judges for the choices they make.
The Judges, always making bad choices by judging the people for the choices they make.
But be not deceived because evil communication corrupts good manners. 1 Corinthians 15:33
Your Grace is Sufficient for Me — Janesville Apostolic Ministries
By Pastor Jeff Hanson Your Grace is Sufficient for Me 2 Corinthians 12:6-10, “For though I would desire to glory, I shall not be a fool; for I will say the truth: but now I forbear, lest any man should think of me above that which he seeth me to be, or that he heareth […]Your Grace is Sufficient for Me — Janesville Apostolic Ministries
Be Thankful For…
If you are thankful for what you have you will be given more.
Sometimes bless through an open door.
Don’t let that estranged voice (the devil) tell you that God has not done his best.
Just remember that he’s mad because he only has an empty nest.
There is so much to be thankful for.
When patience and endurance is your core,
because “Patient endurance is what you need now, so that you will continue to do God’s will.
Then you will receive all that He has promised.” Hebrews 10:36, New Living Translation
“Communication is the expression that opens doors to understanding”
on May 20, 2023