Whether you’re blogging for pleasure or to make a decent living, this six figure blogging system will take you through the step by step process to learn the in’s and out’s of the blogging world.
According to seotribunal.com
58 Amazing Blogging Statistics for 2019 – SEO Tribunal
80% of bloggers still do all the work themselves without outsourcing any tasks. A large percent of …
Blogging industry statistics confirm that the best length for a blog post is 1,600 words, which takes …
409 million readers view more than 22.2 billion blog posts overall each month. Starting a blog site …
Every month, WordPress users publish about 91.8 million new posts and produce 48.9 million new …
“Blogging is for everybody because everybody has an interest.”
Great Experience. Great Value.
Enjoy a great reading experience when you buy the Kindle edition of this book.
If you are trying to lose weight and wondering when a single diet is going to work for you, read these success stories.
How One Woman Discovered the Female Fat-Loss Code Missed by Modern Medicine And Lost 84lbs Using a Simple 2-Step Ritual That 100% Guarantees Shocking Daily Weight Loss
So if you’re a woman, over the age of 25 who wants to reclaim her life inside the body she DESERVES while living her very own Cinderella story like myself and the other women you’ll meet today…
…Pay close attention and keep reading.
Because of the breakthrough, I discovered at the END of my weight loss failures…
It is guaranteed to be the first step in YOUR SUCCESS.
… to stumble upon this “weight-loss doubling” ritual…
That triggers a relentless fat-torching “domino-effect”
Buried deep inside even the most shattered metabolism.
Jeans that you can take into fall.
A new pair of trendy jeans will revive your outfits. You will look and feel perfect enough to rock the runway. I’ll get a pair, you’ll get a pair, they’ll get a pair, and everybody will get a new pair. It’s going to be great to see you in those jeans. Go ahead take one!
Father God In the name of Jesus, I speak your word over everybody that needs to be delivered. You say that your word will never return to you void, but it will accomplish everything you sent IT to do. Thank you that your word will always be life unto all the people of the world. And Father, let it grow within them to be just like you, leading others into all truth. Lord let 2020 be the year that they will bare the fruit of your spirit: love, joy, peace, gentleness, goodness, meekness temperance, long suffering and faith. I thank you father, in the name of Jesus that they will find favor in your sight.
The birth of JESUS on Christmas day brought JOY to the world. On that day the angels said to the shepherds working in the fields. “Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great JOY that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a savior has been born to you; He is Christ the Lord. This will be a sign to you; you will find a baby wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.” Luke 2:10-12 (NIV)
1. Visit relatives and friends to see what they like or what their needs are. It’s probably has been a long time since you’ve seen or heard from them. Suggest talking about the holidays plan for the Thanksgiving gathering, the meal and about pulling names for Christmas. This will help keep your budget low.
2. Start looking for gifts for your household. Search for sales of things you know will interest them. Getting some of the shopping out of the way will pay off in the end. Living with them will give you access to what they really need, instead of some gag gift they would never pay any attention to or use.
3. Search the internet for some good Christmas music to add to what you already have. New holiday music comes out every year, so be ready when visitors come over during the holidays. Music always makes the mood of the holiday’s fun. They make great sing-a-longs for gatherings.
4. Decide what you are going to wear to each Christmas party. Estimate how many by the past years. Work is where you always want to have the best Christmas theme going. Helping out at your kid’s deserves a nice Christmas sweater. Shopping needs those Christmas pull-overs to keep warm while going in and out of the stores and car.
5. Spend a couple of days getting the holiday menus together. When you plan all dishes it’s easy to buy spices and herbs before time so it won’t add to your budget during the holidays. Because most of the time ingredients are forgotten, at the last minute you’ll have to go on another store run. Standing in long lines during the holidays is a complete waste of time, when you need to be cooking the meal.
6. Get décor in order for the house. I know it’s a long time away, but you’ll be glad you did. Who knows after you visualize the look, you might need another big red bow to carry out the arrangement you want. Getting the décor ready for your Christmas party, especially if you are giving a party you will save a lot of head-aches on your special day.
7. Start shopping for all gifts you will need to mail out, so they will reach your loves one on time. Getting gifts after Christmas is not as exciting as it would be getting it days before. After these start to wrap gifts that will go under the tree, but put them on the top shelf in the closet until the tree is up.
8. Start getting wrapping paper, boxes and bags as soon as they are on the shelves, because the pretty ones do go fast. Also stock up on Christmas cards so they can be mailed out. Gift wrapping and filling out cards takes a lot of time so any spare minute you have would be a good time to get those done.
9. If the Thanksgiving gathering is not at your house this a good time to start decorating. No one can complain about that you put up décor before Thanksgiving was over. While the turkey is in the oven at least put up some garlands to make the rest go a little smoother. But don’t forget to put the tree up.
10. By now everything should be ready to go, so you’ll have time to walk through the mall and other stores for all the sales to get something for yourself. This is a perfect time to buy new winter clothes.
There are quite a few fruits and vegetables that can fight the toxins in the body, belly fat, weight loss and have all the benefits for a cleanse. Toxins can be chemical or natural that we normally put in our bodies without knowing it. An example of a natural toxin that’s unknown to us that we take in every morning. That’s coffee, it is filled with caffeine a natural toxic chemical and so are tea, cola, and cocoa.
Chemical toxins could come into the body if the water is contaminated with arsenic poison. If we live near a chemical plant there can be a chemical spill that will contaminate the air, ground and water supply. We see this happen so often when there is a chemical spill; all the households are evacuated for miles around, for hours because the chemicals in the air could cause breathing problems. Then professional chemical spill cleaners go in to clean it up. The chemical toxin can have an effect that can go on and on from how it affects our health to how it contaminates the food we eat, even the sea food.
To make a detox drink, any of these can be combined as you desire: avocado, watermelon, apples, blueberries, grapefruit, coconut, pomegranates, lemons, cherries, peaches, oranges, bananas, musk melons, pears, strawberries. Try to add all of the color vegetables you can in each drink: green, white, yellow, orange, red and purple. They all have different benefits for cleansing, the detoxing of your body, weight loss, and fight belly fat.