HOW TO BEAT DEPRESSION and OPPRESSION
Be strong and let your heart be encouraged because the other side is only destruction.
For our Father God, in the name of Jesus, have a purpose for your life. Depression and oppression is not a part of it. Don’t let your mind dwell on those things, instead dwell on those things that are true, the wisdom of God (his word). In His word you will find that he directs your path in a straight and narrow way. Do not let the enemy in any way persuade you from the love of God. Getting to know God, His Son (Jesus), and the Holy Spirit is priceless, because the natural man cannot receive the things of the spirit, they are foolish to him and they are only discerned by the spirit of God that’s in you. (I Corinthians 2:14)
If you have or have not asked Jesus to come into your heart and fill you with his spirit it won’t hurt to ask again, this will make your relationship unquestionable and don’t listen to the devil trying to make you believe that you’re not saved. To communicate with God is only a good thing. Use his power and strength to raise you up into deliverance. Let him know you need him and confess that he is welcome in your body, spirit and soul.
You see that there is no time to be oppressed or depressed because you have work to do on you and for others. Now may Grace and Peace be magnified unto you.
Depression is a mood disorder that causes a persistent feeling of sadness and loss of interest.
Common symptoms include:
• trouble focusing or concentrating
• loss of interest in pleasurable or fun activities
• sleep issues (too much or too little)
• no energy
• craving unhealthy foods
There are a number of factors that may increase the chance of depression, including the following:
• Abuse. Past physical, sexual, or emotional abuse can increase the vulnerability to clinical depression .(https://www.bing.com/search?q=depression+definition&form=EDGTCT&qs=HS&cvid=52b31360796d44e8979ec2c7c7a85709&refig=fd257e853d12405cecccd23a78e0fd9f&cc=US&setlang=en-US&plvar=0)
• Certain medications.” (prolonged cruel or unjust treatment or control.
• “a region shattered by oppression and killing”
• persecution · abuse · maltreatment · ill treatment · tyranny · despotism · repression · suppression · subjection · subjugation · enslavement · exploitation · cruelty ·
• the state of being subject to unjust treatment or control.
• persecution · abuse · maltreatment · ill treatment · tyranny · despotism · repression · suppression · subjection · subjugation · enslavement · exploitation
“Oppression can refer to an authoritarian regime controlling its citizens via state control of politics, the monetary system, media, and the military; denying people any meaningful human or civil rights; and terrorizing the populace through harsh, unjust punishment, and a hidden network of obsequious informants reporting to a vicious secret police force.” (Wikipedia)