1. Visit relatives and friends to see what they like or what their needs are. It’s probably has been a long time since you’ve seen or heard from them. Suggest talking about the holidays plan for the Thanksgiving gathering, the meal and about pulling names for Christmas. This will help keep your budget low.
2. Start looking for gifts for your household. Search for sales of things you know will interest them. Getting some of the shopping out of the way will pay off in the end. Living with them will give you access to what they really need, instead of some gag gift they would never pay any attention to or use.
3. Search the internet for some good Christmas music to add to what you already have. New holiday music comes out every year, so be ready when visitors come over during the holidays. Music always makes the mood of the holiday’s fun. They make great sing-a-longs for gatherings.
4. Decide what you are going to wear to each Christmas party. Estimate how many by the past years. Work is where you always want to have the best Christmas theme going. Helping out at your kid’s deserves a nice Christmas sweater. Shopping needs those Christmas pull-overs to keep warm while going in and out of the stores and car.
5. Spend a couple of days getting the holiday menus together. When you plan all dishes it’s easy to buy spices and herbs before time so it won’t add to your budget during the holidays. Because most of the time ingredients are forgotten, at the last minute you’ll have to go on another store run. Standing in long lines during the holidays is a complete waste of time, when you need to be cooking the meal.
6. Get décor in order for the house. I know it’s a long time away, but you’ll be glad you did. Who knows after you visualize the look, you might need another big red bow to carry out the arrangement you want. Getting the décor ready for your Christmas party, especially if you are giving a party you will save a lot of head-aches on your special day.
7. Start shopping for all gifts you will need to mail out, so they will reach your loves one on time. Getting gifts after Christmas is not as exciting as it would be getting it days before. After these start to wrap gifts that will go under the tree, but put them on the top shelf in the closet until the tree is up.
8. Start getting wrapping paper, boxes and bags as soon as they are on the shelves, because the pretty ones do go fast. Also stock up on Christmas cards so they can be mailed out. Gift wrapping and filling out cards takes a lot of time so any spare minute you have would be a good time to get those done.
9. If the Thanksgiving gathering is not at your house this a good time to start decorating. No one can complain about that you put up décor before Thanksgiving was over. While the turkey is in the oven at least put up some garlands to make the rest go a little smoother. But don’t forget to put the tree up.
10. By now everything should be ready to go, so you’ll have time to walk through the mall and other stores for all the sales to get something for yourself. This is a perfect time to buy new winter clothes.
There are quite a few fruits and vegetables that can fight the toxins in the body, belly fat, weight loss and have all the benefits for a cleanse. Toxins can be chemical or natural that we normally put in our bodies without knowing it. An example of a natural toxin that’s unknown to us that we take in every morning. That’s coffee, it is filled with caffeine a natural toxic chemical and so are tea, cola, and cocoa.
Chemical toxins could come into the body if the water is contaminated with arsenic poison. If we live near a chemical plant there can be a chemical spill that will contaminate the air, ground and water supply. We see this happen so often when there is a chemical spill; all the households are evacuated for miles around, for hours because the chemicals in the air could cause breathing problems. Then professional chemical spill cleaners go in to clean it up. The chemical toxin can have an effect that can go on and on from how it affects our health to how it contaminates the food we eat, even the sea food.
To make a detox drink, any of these can be combined as you desire: avocado, watermelon, apples, blueberries, grapefruit, coconut, pomegranates, lemons, cherries, peaches, oranges, bananas, musk melons, pears, strawberries. Try to add all of the color vegetables you can in each drink: green, white, yellow, orange, red and purple. They all have different benefits for cleansing, the detoxing of your body, weight loss, and fight belly fat.
Independent women face unique obstacles in the personal finance realm. The gender wage gap is one example. The personal finance challenges of independent women appeared first on When Women Inspire
Back to school will last all year long,
so make sure they’re tending with the things
they are passionate about
This bunny’s gonna hop till they can’t hop no more.
Show your love for bunnies and Old Town
Road with this design!
You might be able to find out what a friend want if you paid more attention to their actions. If you would just ask them, “What do you need to get you through this week?” The answer would probably start with, “I want.”
If you greeted them with a hug each time you meet.
Maybe If you feed them a comfort food meal and make it one of their favorites (not saying become enslaved by cooking their meal every day)
If you listened to them complain about the same problem every time, just to be an ear and not to tell them what you think. You know they won’t ask.
If you called them at least once a week just to say hello.
If you just took a long walk once a week with them to let them know you care about their health.
If you would invite them to meet you at the library to pick out a favorite book, then tell the other what’s going on in the book.
All of these friendship buds could turn into a beautiful flower if you watered them with doing and not make a friendship about money but about caring.
If you only get together when spending money, most people tend to impress the other with how much this meal cost, how much this activity cost, or how much it costs to go here and there for vacation. If it’s always spending way, do you have a friendship or a money-ship? Don’t get me wrong, it is good to have money and I also believe everyone should pay their share; but why does it always come to having to pay money for fun in a friendship. Or it may come to friendship be dissolved your friend doesn’t have as much money as you have or do you think the friendship is really worth it?
I know this may not be a problem for some, but I was just thinking about it. Because I have lost a couple of friends because of this problem and I know they paid my way out of the goodness of their hearts. I don’t know if they were thinking of status or you are who you hang with when they decided not to befriend me anymore. But I’m not mad at them and I feel where they’re coming from (she broke). What do you think?
Father God in the name of your Son Jesus, I adore you
“Hallowed be thy name”
Elohim – You created heaven and earth
El-Shaddai – You are God of all my blessings
Adonai – You are Lord and Master
Jehovah-Jireh – You provide all of my needs
Jehovah-M’Kaddesh – You have sanctified me
Jehovah-Nissi – You are my victory over the enemy
Jahovah-Shalom – My Peace
Jehovah-Tsidkenu – You are my righteousness
Jehovah-Rohi – You are the Shepherd of my life
Jehovah-Shammah – because You will never leave me
El-Elyon – You are the highest in heaven and earth
“The future of money is digital currency.” – Bill Gates, aka The Richest Man in the World
I wanted to take a moment to share this opportunity with you because I think it is incredible.
Whether you’ve invested in Crypto-Currencies before or you don’t know the first thing about it, this is an absolute must-have:
I just discovered this and suggest you check it out immediately
– Top venture capitalists are now flooding this market with over $1.3 billion
– Over 80% of the world’s largest banks are getting in
– Dozens of central banks are getting in too
There’s still time to take advantage of this unbelievable opportunity – click here
Critics cannot stop the true fact that GOD made you and me too. We come in all shapes and sizes, to be critical of another is against the will of God. Psalm 139:14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
What does fearfully and wonderfully made mean?
For I am fearfully and wonderfully made – The word rendered “fearfully” means properly “fearful things;” things suited to produce fear or reverence. The word rendered “wonderfully made” means properly to distinguish; to separate.
A new Bible reading program has been released which approaches the Bible in a new and unique way than most people are used to. It offers the reader an opportunity to read all of the way through the Bible – to do it chronologically – and to do it in just a year! For people who have never done that, which includes the vast majority of people, it offers them a chance to stand out in their peer groups, and to satisfy their deep desire to please the God they serve.
1 – Less than 10% of all Christians have ever read the Bible all of the way through. Many have never even considered doing it, or thought it was not attainable for them.
2 – Most Christians have difficulty understanding many parts of the Bible. Although a few major Bible texts are familiar and well understood, large sections of the Bible remain obscure to the average layman.
3 – Because 21st Century life is so fast paced, many Christians have left meaningful devotional times with God out of their lives. That may be because they have not known how to confidently approach this subject.
The new program is “Through the Bible . . . as It Happened”. The person who uses this program will gain a much better understanding of Scripture because of how the program works and because of what features are included in it.
In short, it is a chronological reading of the Bible, with extensive helps included with it. Chronological means “in order”. The Bible as it appears in its standard form takes a “themed” approach to its material. The authors who wrote the Scriptures were interested in their particular situations and events. So they compiled their work in what we call “book” formats, subject matter being their guide.
There are 39 books in the Old Testament and 27 in the New. They cover a time span of 4,500 years and they are not neatly placed in the order that the events occurred. In fact, everything jumps back and forth. That makes it hard for the reader to comprehend much of what takes place and the relationship of events to each other is largely lost.
The author of the program. David Shreve, has re-arranged the Bible’s material so that it flows smoothly in order. Event follows event in the order in which they happened. That’s how most novels are written. From the beginning scenes, through the myriad of events, leading to a conclusion!
So, one of the great things about this program is how it works – that is its foundation.
But there are other chronological approaches to the Bible in existence. Some are simple general re-arrangements taking up no more than a piece of paper. Some are complete hard cover volumes which take the Scripture text and re-arrange it within the volume.
What makes this program stand out from them?
1 – The re-arrangement itself. The author began this effort in 1974, long before any such materials existed. Through the years, as he read through the Bible each year himself using this program, he researched and compared – and revised – and revised – continually, until he released his program to the general public in 2018. There is probably not another chronological program this thorough in its development. Getting the order of events exactly right was a priority for him and a painstaking effort – and the results prove the value of that effort.
2 – The study helps which are included. It is hard to find a chronological reading program which explains some of the more difficult-to-understand portions of the Bible. Most simply attempt a re-arrangement of the Scriptures and let it go at that. That’s not enough for most laymen. They need some good, solid explanations of material they are reading.
Mr. Shreve is degreed in the Bible and has a minor in Greek. He has spent his life studying the Bible, from his days at Cedarville University until the present. His library consists of hundreds of volumes in theology and Bible related books. His views are mainstream and evangelical. In the few instances where he diverges from orthodoxy, he alerts the reader that he is expressing a minor view. The reader doesn’t have to worry.
The notes are extensive, too. The project is over 1,200 pages, so not much is left out. He treats some of the Biblical material from a theological perspective and some from a devotional perspective. He feeds the head and the heart! This will definitely help your prayer life, because praying the word brings answers to prayers and so much life to your spirit, body and soul.
Whether big hands or little hands we all love America. America ia an earthly blessing. We all live different lives, have different peoblems, we even sing a different song. But we are Americans and God has given us mercy for our behavior. Celebrate Americas’ 238th birthday with prayer and thanksgiving.